piątek, 19 maja 2017

ATCs with Mr. & Mrs. Black

Witajcie kochani!
Hello dear all!


Wita Was dziś Alexandra, żeby podzielić się serią kart ATC, stworzoną z papierów kolekcji Pan i Pani Black.
Alexandra is here today to share a series of the Artist Trading Cards, created with the Studio 75 papers from the "Mr. & Mrs. Black" collection.




Bardzo lubię projekty w tym stylu, bardziej niż te z kwiatami, styl vintage na prawdę mnie inspiruje i mam nadzieję, że Wy również odnajdziecie  inspirację w dzisiejszym poście. 

I love the projects in this style more than the ones with the flowers, the vintage style really inspires me and I hope you will find some inspiration in my today's post too.





Żeby wykończyć karty ATC poza papierami Studio 75 użyłam też stempli z różnych zestawów Tim Holtz i Stampers Anonymous. Wydaje mi się, że świetnie ze sobą współpracują. 

To finish the cards off, besides the Studio 75 papers I've used some stamps from different sets by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous. I think these worked together perfect.



Dziękuję za odwiedziny.
Thanks for you visit. Find the links to the papers below.


Życzę Wam udanego dnia!
I wish you a great day!


1 komentarz :