środa, 21 grudnia 2016

Christmas can by Virág

Hi My Crafty Friends!

Today I am gonna show you my last Christmas project this year. I made an altered herring can.
I cut out some festival motives from the Christmas time paper collection and decorated the can inside. I used them as a 3D elements.

Witajcie!
Dzisiaj chcę pokazac Wam mój ostatni świąteczny projekt w tym roku. Zalterowałam puszkę po śledziach. Wycięłam kilka świątecznych motywów z kolekcji Idą Święta i udekorowałam wnętrze puszki. Użyłam ich jako elementów 3D.

Here is the renewed can: 


Some close ups:




Products I used:
Użyłam:




Do not forget our last challenge of the year!
Here are the details:
Nie zapomnijcie o naszym ostatnim tegorocznym wyzwaniu!
Tu są szczegóły:



Have a wonderful and crafty holidays!
Życzę wspaniałych i kreatywnych Świąt!




Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz