wtorek, 9 czerwca 2015

Enjoy Today Layout by Helen
Rosalie in the Garden Collection








Hello again everyone!  HELEN here again with you today, this time sharing
 a mixed media layout using the Rosalie in the Garden Collection HERE.

Witajcie ponownie!
Dziś ja- Helen dzielę się z Wami mediowym LO z kolekcją papierów Rozalia w ogrodzie.


I began by choosing the Brick patterned paper for my background HERE.  
Next I used the floral patterned paper HERE as well as the reverse side of the same 
brick paper to layer up a couple of punched strips down the centre of my page.

Zaczęłam od wybrania papieru z motywem cegieł na tło.


Once the punched paper strips were adhered I added some texture using a stencil, 
dried it off with a heat gun, then sprayed some mists, adding water from another 
spray bottle as I went along, & holding my paper up vertically to direct the drips
 to run between the raised area of texture.  A nice effect I think!

Dodałam trochę tekstury za pomocą szablonu, wysuszyłam i spryskałam mgiełkami, dodałam wody do atomizera i trzymając pionowo arkusz uzyskałam zacieki. Myślę, że to ładny efekt.


After that I took the lids off my spray bottles to do some splashing using the wands
 {shaking them over the paper}.  I also stamped a few of the Studio 75 Butterflies
HERE using Aladine ink, painted on with a paintbrush, to stamp for a 
watercolour effect.

Później dodałam kilka kleksów, stempli motyla Studio75 przy pomocy Aladine ink pomalowałam pędzlem by dodać efektu akwareli.


In my top & bottom clusters as well as between my photos, I used 
3 Studio 75 flairs from the Rosalie in the Garden set of Adhesive Buttons HERE.

Pomiędzy warstwami użyłam trzech samoprzylepnych badzików z kolekcji Rozalia w ogrodzie.



Products used :
Użyłam:

2 sheets of Rosalie in the Garden Brick Print {03}

Rosalie in the garden 03

One sheet of Rosalie in the Garden Floral Print {02}

Rosalie in the garden 02

Set of 6 Adhesive Buttons {I used 3}

Set of 6 adhesive buttons  - Rosalie

Butterfly Stamp

Butterfly rubber stamp


I really enjoy adding a touch of brighter colour to these beautiful pale papers!  
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my page today & will consider doing the same :)

Lubię dodać odrobinę kolorów do tych pięknych jasnych papierów.
Mam nadzieję, że spodobało Wam się to co zrobiłam i spróbujecie sami :)


Don't forget to play along with Amy's challenge this month!
Create any project that includes some metal - ie a metal embellishment!!





Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz